Create your own conversation piece! Join our stimulating 3D ART workshop before its sold out!
Be pampered - Be inspired - Be creative
June 10th 12.30-3.30pm
Treat yourself you deserve this!
Collaboration with Vicki Jamieson - Art Class/Mindfulness Skin:
- June 10th [PREBOOK] (by 14/5/17) Guest Speaker- Vicky Jamieson
Skin & Wellness Expert-Beauty Therapist & Speaker
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for promo code
- August 10th [PREBOOK]
- August 24th [PREBOOK]
- September 12th [PREBOOK]
- September 26th [PREBOOK]
- October 16th [PREBOOK]
- October 30th [PREBOOK]
- November 14th [PREBOOK]
- November 25th [PREBOOK]
Pay as you go options available:
- Class costs will be added at time of event
- Shadow boxes available from $29+
- Canvas available start at $15 +
- Upgrades to larger tactile art designs are available.
Book Today to not miss out (Limited Spots Available)
Unleash the artistic and creative person within you at our next workshop
If you haven’t been able to make a "Creative Tactile Class" yet, then treat yourself & join us & experience something completely amazing.
- Whether you are a novice or professional you will enjoy these uplifting workshops.
- No art experience is necessary, just come along and find your own talent of the arts
- Learn the techniques of playing with resins of powder and liquid pigments
- Experience the art of tactile resin design
- Unleash the artistic & creative person within you
- Be inspired by wonderful inspirational facilitators
- Indulge in awesome food
- Meet beautiful gorgeous people
Next upcoming Art workshops -
Create your own conversation piece!
Join our stimulating 3D ART workshop before its sold out!
Unleash the creative you at our next Tactile Art Workshop.
Joining us is the beautiful Vicky Jamieson.
Skin & well being expert.
She will show you how making tasting smoothies
can be a fast healthy solution to better gut health.
You will feel more energised & balance your hormones.
All while creating vibrant youthful looking skin.
Liquids, powders, polyurethane, catalyst, resin, protective gloves…. Anyone would have thought I was at a science session on a Saturday afternoon. Far from it! It was a glorious way to spend time creating individual art pieces, following Angela’s expert guidance! Thank you Angela for sharing your talent and knowledge with the group.